Being well endowed up top isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be. Although tons of women are envious of your breasts, you don’t share the same sentiment. Being “busty,” can take an emotional as well as a physical toll on a women. Your clothes never seem to fit right and you can’t pull off certain looks the same why your medium to flat chested friends can. Fortunately, there are a few things you can do to help make the most out of what you were given. The worst thing a large chested woman can do is be embarrassed or hide her breasts.
The best place to start is with a properly fitting bra. Nothing can help you more than a bra that was made just for you. Invest in a few quality bra’s that offer you the support you need and you’ll feel better about your body immediately. Although a quality bra can cost you a pretty penny, you should think about it as a foundation for all your other clothes. Buying the right bra will instantly change the way your every day clothes fit you, making it a worthy investment.
When it comes to bra’s you may also want to consider investing a sports bra. Though the name may suggest you need to playing sports or running marathons, your action packed daily routine is enough to qualify you for one of these bras. Sports bra have come a long way from the supportive yet uncomfortable and unattractive bras of the past. Leading women’s apparel companies are marketing sports bras that are no only supportive but just as comfortable and attractive as regular bras. For women with a large bust, sports bras can offer you the comfort and support you need to keep your biggest asset in place while at work or at play.
Now that you have the right foundation the next challenge is finding clothes that accentuate your positives while helping you feel more comfortable. For women with a large bra size this can be a frustrating quest. When it comes to finding tops, keeping this tips in mind will make your search go smoothly:
- Look for shirts that accentuate your breasts in the right way. Stay away from shirts with extra ruffles and bows on the top. These will draw attention to your chest by making it appear even larger. Instead look for tops that that accentuate your breasts without making them appear larger. Scoop top and V-neck shirts are very flattering for large chested women. These shirts work to create an invisible line from your neck down to your torso, creating a slimming appearance while maximizing your breasts.
- Find shirts that are made of a stretch material. Since your breast are above average, you may find that shirts don’t always fit. They may stretch and pucker in all the wrong places doing a disservice to your natural figure. Shirts, especially button downs, that are made of a stretch material give you the extra room you need without going for the next shirt size.
- When it comes to tank tops, always choose ones that have a built in bra. While this may not act as a sufficient support alone, it can help create a smoother appearance when worn with a bra. Tank tops that have seams directly under the bust line also help to create support and are visually appealing.
- Many women are tempted to hide their large chest with over sized tops. Instead of helping your appearance these actually work against you. The larger top leaves you without anything to break up your upper half. Tops that are too large make your entire top look big instead of just your chest.
- For those who have them, large breasts can be a curse. However, the best way to look great is to embrace the body you have been given. It’s important you see your chest as a beautiful and normal part of the female anatomy.